PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY PURCHASING SPACE AT OUR EVENTS:
Animazed LLC, its partners, venues, or others can be referred to as event management set forth herein. Event management reserves the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time.
Exhibitors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws, and will not hold event management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold event management and event staff blameless against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors’ participation.
Inclement Weather Policy
Exhibitors must carry the proper licenses, insurance, and tax ID for your business.
It is the responsibility of the individual business or individual to obtain appropriate licenses, collect sales tax and pay federal, state, and local taxes and comply with all applicable rules and regulations for being a merchant.
Submission of the exhibitors’ application does not guarantee acceptance for the requested date or any future dates. Accepted exhibitors will be notified via email, typically within 7-14 business days of their submitted application, depending on the timeline for the event.
Rules & Regulations
When you submit your application, you acknowledge having read and reviewed these Terms and Conditions, which set forth the terms and conditions applicable to exhibitors at the event. The Terms and Conditions shall automatically become a binding legal agreement between you and Animazed, LLC. upon your acceptance as an exhibitor.
Booth and Exhibitor Fees (if applicable)
Notice, that failure to uphold these guidelines may result in the exhibitors not being invited to future events.
· Exhibitor booth is 10×10 standard size, unless stated otherwise.
· Exhibitors may be able to purchase more than one space, depending on the venue, and if event management allows it.
· All exhibitors are required to bring their own tents, tables and linen or tablecloths (unless otherwise stated).
· If setting up a tent/canopy, you must bring weights to secure it to prevent safety hazards. (Stakes or drilling may not be allowed).
· Electricity availability varies by venue. If booth has electricity, exhibitors are required to comply with safety guidelines and tape down all wiring and extension cords so they are not a tripping hazard.
· Signage may not be placed within the flow of foot traffic.
· Food trucks and food vendors must place tables and chairs directly in front of their space only.
· All exhibitors are responsible for disposing of their own trash, and must do so in the designated areas allowed in the venue.
Floor plans will be generated prior to the event and distributed to exhibitors. Event management will do our best to accommodate any special requests, but this does not guarantee a particular type of space or location.
You are solely responsible for your belongings. Animazed, LLC, its partners, and the venue are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Please ensure your items are properly secured and cared for during the entire event. It is recommend that all exhibitors carry insurance on their items and in some cases event management may require exhibitors to show proof liability insurance to participate.
· Exhibitors shall not begin packing earlier than the posted end time of the event, and must take all belongings with them when leaving the venue.
· Exhibitors must leave tables up until 7 PM, however packing may begin 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
· Exhibitors must take all of their belongings with them, and are asked to leave their spaces clean of debris.
· Exhibitors who leave early or do not adhere to the cleaning policy may not be allowed to vend future events.
Exhibitors may be asked to participate in cross-promotion marketing to increase the viewership and engagement of potential attendees. Animazed, LLC. and its partners utilize multiple social media platforms as well as physical marketing to increase the reach of our events, in the hopes of maximizing the success for parties involved in these events. However, Animazed, LLC. and its partners cannot guarantee attendance or sales figures, as every exhibitors experience may be different.
For any questions/comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for partnering with us, and we look forward to working together!